Helping You Feel Right At Home
Working together, we’ll find the best loan to fit your needs. One with low fees and closing costs, plus our local, personalized service.
Try Our New Loan Calculator!
Use Sno Falls interactive loan calculator to determine monthly payments on a loan. To see estimated monthly payments and total interest, just enter the loan amount, loan term and interest rate in corresponding fields.1
Buying your first house, trading up to a dream home, or refinancing your existing one, there is no one-size fits all mortgage. Choose from:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
Home Equity Line of Credit
For a major home remodel with large and unexpected expenses, a HELOC is a solid option. This line of credit lets you quickly access your available funds.
More about our Home Equity Line of Credit
- Rates as low as 8.25% APR2
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Borrow up to 80% of your appraised home value for qualified borrowers (less any mortgages)
- Loan limits up to $500,0003 for qualified borrowers
- Up to 240-month term available (based on loan amount and credit qualifications)
- Convenient access to your funds
- Variable quarterly rate
For important information, see the SFCU HELOC application and disclosures.